Terms and Conditions
1. Trendybride.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the future, to change, modify, add or remove all or part of the Agreement at any time. It also reserves the right to modify the pricing structure of its advertising offer as need arises.
2. By completing the ad/registration form to create an account, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, that you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information, and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
3. Advertising in our Directory is a paid service provided by trendybride.net by which webmasters, site owners and marketing organizations (for the sake of this Agreement "applicants") submit their own websites to be considered for ad placements. Ads that comply with our editorial guidelines will be listed in the Directory within 2 business days or less (excluding weekends and holidays).
4. EDITORIAL GUIDELINES: Destination URLs must work properly; Landing pages for your ads cannot be under construction; Sites advertised must have contact information: email address or phone number; Sites advertised must NOT contain any content, products, services or other information that may be illegal to sell under any applicable law, that may infringe or violate anyone's rights, or that, Trendybride.net believes, in its sole discretion, is offensive;
MOST IMPORTANTLY, a site MUST CLOSELY relate to the category being submitted to. Trendybride.net wishes to increase relevancy by placing appropriate ads on appropriate categories. Write accurately and target your key phrases, do not use inappropriate language. Overall, ads must be "family safe". Use the description fields to expand on the content of your site as much as possible. NO NUDITY is permitted on our website.
5. Payment Guidelines You must submit a valid credit card number as part of the registration form. You agree that your credit card will be charged the applicable contract fee for the period requested (monthly recurring, yearly) and you agree that if your site is approved, your credit card will be charged for the recurring period you have applied for.
6. REFUNDS All monthly subcriptions are reaccuring fees and are non-refundable. You may opt to pay for the vendor listing by the year. NON APPROVAL OF ADS: When a submitted ad is not approved the initial monthly fee will become an application fee and funds will NOT be refunded. On yearly plans there are NO refunds either.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellations can happen at any time, for any reason and by any party involved. The unused portion of present month or year of service will NOT be refunded. Ads will remain in place until the end of such period, unless requested otherwise. Cancelling an ad or a subscription means that charges will stop recurring before next period begins, whether monthly or yearly.
Example: a cancellation done at anytime within a month will STOP recurring charges at the start of next month. Ad may remain in place for the remaining paid period unless there is a request on the contrary. The same applies for yearly contracts. When your credit card has been charged, your order is non-refundable, and your subscription automatically renews until you decide to cancel. Note that a minimum of one month's payment is required for the setup of your account and the administration of your banner, standard, or featured listing. For example, if you subscribe on the 5th of the month and decide to cancel on the 25th, your account will be cancelled immediately, but you will be charged for one month of service. If you have been a subscriber for more than one month, your subscription will terminate immediately upon your cancellation. Subscriptions are not entitled to any partial refunds, and no credit is given for time left under the order.
If your credit card becomes invalid for any reason, we will notify you via email. If the issue has not been resolved for 14 days, your subscription will be cancelled.
Billing occurs every month from the date your order was placed. If you have further questions, or would like to discontinue services please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel immediately.
8. INDEMNITY THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THIS AGREEMENT NOR ANY DOCUMENTATION FURNISHED UNDER IT IS INTENDED TO EXPRESS OR IMPLY ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TRENDYBRIDE.NET AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, EVEN IF TRENDYBRIDE.NET IS AWARE OF THE RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM APPLICANT'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, TRENDYBRIDE.NET'S ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF A SUGGESTED AD, OR TRENDYBRIDE.NET'S CONTINUED LISTING OF AN AD IN THE DIRECTORY. TRENDYBRIDE.NET'S LIABILITY TO APPLICANTS SHALL NOT, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY APPLICANT TO TRENDYBRIDE.NET UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
9. FORCE MAJEURE Trendybride.net is not liable for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, terrorism, or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
10. NOTICES Any notices or communications under this Agreement shall be by electronic mail, by phone or in writing and shall be deemed delivered upon receipt to the party to whom such communication is directed, at the addresses specified below.
If to Trendybride.net, such notices shall be addressed to:
By email: Please use our contact form or email@example.com
In writing: Attn: Michelle Butler Trendy Bride P.O BOX 1135 Jacksonville,NC 28541
If to applicants, such notices shall be addressed to the electronic or mailing address or phone number specified in applicant's service registration form, or such other address as either party may give the other by notice as provided in this Section. It is the applicant's responsibility to provide an accurate address and to ensure that Trendybride.net is notified of any changes to applicant's addresses as specified in this section (email, phone number and physical address).
12. Trademark Trendy Bride is a registered trademark with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
13. Permissions If you are interested in reproducing any Site Content, you will need our permission, which we may approve or deny in our sole discretion. Please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. ENTIRE Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Service and supersedes all previous proposals, both oral and written, representations, writings and all other communications between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.